Eketahuna Country Meats
Steve and Pip Olds
Eketahuna Country Meats has beautifully aged Angus beef, wild venison, lamb and freedom farmed pork direct to you from their 134ha property in Eketahuna and from Glenburn Station on the Wairarapa Coast. Pip and Steve Olds set up the business 6 years ago and have been selling to families, foodies and new friends all around NZ. Buy direct from with confidence that you’re receiving top quality meat and milk, direct from the farm.
• NO hormones or antibiotics, all grass fed, free range, full of flavour!
DIRECT FROM THE FARMER.
• Angus Beef, grass fed, dry aged, vacuum packed in traditional cuts.
Available in proportional packs 20kg, 60kg or individual cuts.
• Whole / Half lamb, or individual cuts.
• Wild Venison from the Ruahine Ranges and Wild Goat
• Fresh fill your own milk. Bring your own bottle or buy one and reuse.
Phone: 06 3758060
Market open Sundays
7:30am - 1pm Winter, 7:30am - 2pm Summer.
Become a Stall Holder
Interested in becoming a stall holder?
Get in touch with our market team today
Where are we?
The market is located on the corner of Cable St & Barnett St beside Te Papa.